Facebook Group 'Panties go on last' Don't get me wrong, I'm not obsessed with the arrangement of panties and suspender belts (for my American cousins, that's a garter belt - to avoid repetition and favouritism I shall say 'belt' or 'straps' from now on!). And yes, I know I used a 'u' back there, sorry but I am English! Anyway, back to the point of this post. I'd hate to be called dogmatic, or too strongly biased (even though I actually am!) so here is a picture of a lady who put her panties on before attaching her stockings. ...and here is one where the panties went on last (meaning that at some point this lady was dressed like this, but without the panties...mmmm...sorry, but that is such a nice thought, and another reason to encourage the ladies to leave that special and evocative garment until last). I never really noticed it before, but if you scan the internet for lingerie (as I do) you will soon realise that the ...
Comments
Post a Comment