I really do love my readers!

I received a very nice review today, it reminds me and I hope all authors and publishers everywhere, that it it the reader who is important to us all!

Without reader feedback, what is the point of writing?

Sue Milkovich on Sep. 22, 2012 : 


Well our secret is out...couples over and around 50 still have sex and fantasies.This book was such a treat first of all 6 stories in 1 book.With couples that were so completely different from each other.It was funny and witty and what I call insta-wet what more could you ask for.This is my first Tom Covenent Book but it definately won't be my last.I love when I find a great author to follow.

Thank you Sue!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/171086

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's here! Beyond Their Boundaries: Diana

I wanted her to be used...